- Face masks/coverings are required for all guests over the age of two, at all times while inside the building.
- In addition to team member health checks, all guest will have their temperature taken upon arrival. Guests with temperatures of 100.4 or more will not be permitted.
- Social distancing is required wherever possible; floor markings are in place in high volume areas.
- Refrain from having any physical contact with one another, including but not limited to handshakes, hugs, high fives, etc.
- Protective barriers placed at most point of sales between guests and team members.
- Limited occupancy in enclosed spaces in conjunction with state and local guidelines.
- iPlay America encourages the use of credit cards in attempt to limit cash transactions and handling.
Cleaning & Sanitation Protocols:
- All team members trained on proper use of cleaning & sanitizing products.
- Constant cleaning of “high touch surfaces”.
- Multiple hand sanitizing stations available throughout the facility.
- Daily use of the electrostatic sprayer.
- Designated wellness concierge
Policies & Procedures
- All guests must have a mask or face covering to enter the building and use the restrooms.
- Reservations will be confirmed daily. Please notify us as soon as possible if your head count changes, or if you must cancel your reservation.
- All members of a party must be present before we can seat you.
- Any reservations arriving later than 15 minutes from the scheduled reservation time will forfeit their table.
- A large majority of our games have been re-configured to ensure 6 feet of distance between games. Where this is not possible, some games will remain unavailable.
- Gloves will be available to guests who participate in games that include balls, such as bowling, skee ball, basketball games, etc.
- No virtual reality games will be in service until further notice.
- Two que lines will be formed in front of the arcade counter to limit the amount of guests waiting on line
- Guests will be assisted one at a time using a number ticket system.
Top Golf Swing Suite:
- Food & Beverage services will remain unavailable.
- Bays will be operated for play only.
- Physical barriers have been installed in between each bay for additional safety measures.
Please note that iPlay America cannot guarantee that you will not be exposed to COVID-19 during your visit. The CDC advises that older adults and people of any age who have serious underlying medical conditions might be at higher risk for severe illness from COVID-19. Guests should evaluate their own risk in determining whether or not to attend. People who show no symptoms can spread COVID-19 if they are infected, any interaction with the general public poses an elevated risk of being exposed to COVID-19. By visiting our facility, you acknowledge and agree that you assume these inherent risks associated with attendance.
Safe and clean – our promise to you.
The iPlay America team is committed to protecting you and our team members. As we return to our daily lives, we will continue to lead in health, sanitation and safety practices throughout the park. We ask that you take the time to read our promise!