Our iPlay America team is committed to protecting our guests and team members. As we return to our daily lives, we will continue to lead in health, sanitation and safety practices throughout the park.
We ask that you take the time to read our promise!
OUR PROMISE TO YOU
- We are enhancing safe sanitation practices every day.
- All team members are required to complete a health check prior to each shift.
- All seating, que lines, and attractions around the facility follow the appropriate social distancing guidelines.
- Hand sanitizing stations are available at convenient locations.
- We are constantly cleaning and sanitizing surfaces around the facility, including rides & attractions and games.
- We offer a Wellness Center located at the Security office to help with any health & safety questions or concerns that you may have.
YOUR PROMISE TO US
- If you have been exposed to COVID-19 recently or have symptoms of COVID-19 (that may include fever, cough, shortness of breath) please help us keep everyone safe by staying home.
- If you have underlying health conditions or are otherwise concerned about contracting COVID-19, we ask that you consider your individual risks and consult your physician.
- You agree to follow the social distancing and sanitary guidelines that have been put in place to protect you and our other guests and team members.
Please note that iPlay America cannot guarantee that you will not be exposed to COVID-19 during your visit. The CDC advises that older adults and people of any age who have serious underlying medical conditions might be at higher risk for severe illness from COVID-19. Guests should evaluate their own risk in determining whether or not to attend. People who show no symptoms can spread COVID-19 if they are infected, any interaction with the general public poses an elevated risk of being exposed to COVID-19. By visiting our facility, you acknowledge and agree that you assume these inherent risks associated with attendance.
This guidance was created from a series of resources including The Center for Disease Control (CDC), World Health Organization (WHO), New Jersey Amusement Association (NJAA), International Association of Amusement Parks & Attractions (IAAPA), and the New Jersey Restaurant & Hospitality Association (NJRHA). All information outlined in this guide, including the requirements, polices, and procedures, are subject to change at the discretion of iPlay America Management in accordance to any state and local guidelines.
Our iPlay America team is committed to protecting our guests and team members. Your health & safety is our number one priority. We are continuously working to maintain the overall health, sanitation and safety practices throughout the facility.
We are looking forward to creating new memories soon!